The Candidate will be responsible for his assigned area, coordinating the activities with the TEAM for the achievement of short- and long-term business objectives, increasing profit and market share within the portfolio. Working with distributors and agents and translating sales force input into day to day working sales and marketing strategies and driving these through the sales force, actively seeking, identifying, analysing, and presenting new business opportunities and improvement ideas, working in strict contact with the CEO in order to allow business development and customer growth.
- Offer clinical/technical support in the cath lab as well as regular involvement in case planning
- Providing clinical product education and training to clinicians, Key Opinion Leaders and Sales rep.
- Meeting the sales force and interacting with the market needs.
- New product introduction
- Contribute to drive educational events, marketing initiatives, sales meetings and exhibitions. Easy access to an airport within the territory is therefore essential.
- Ideally degree educated in a science, technical or clinical discipline.
- Comprehensive cardiovascular medical device industry knowledge
- Good understanding of the medical/healthcare industry process and function; able to convincingly discuss this with customers, as well as internal and external experts
- Previous experience working in the medical devices, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry in a sales management role
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Availability to make frequent business trips in Italy
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Results orientation
- Energy, dynamism and flexibility
- Ready for challenges and for learning
Location: South/Center of Italy??