The Candidate will be responsible for clinical support/training of hightech Medical Devices to Physicians and Healthcare Professionals in the National market. She/he will contribute to the implementation of sales strategies in order to allow business development and customer growth.
- Offer clinical/technical support in the cath lab as well as regular involvement in case planning
- Providing clinical product education and training to clinicians, Key Opinion Leaders and Sales rep.
- Gain recognition as a product expert
- New product introduction
- Contribute to drive educational events, marketing initiatives, sales meetings and exhibitions. Easy access to an airport within the territory is therefore essential.
- Ideally degree educated in a science, technical or clinical discipline.
- Preferably experienced in medical device sales and support in the Operating Theater, with significant clinical background.
- New Graduate with a strong technical component, for the end users channel and good commercial approach to adapt to customer requirements
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Availability to make frequent business trips in Italy
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Results orientation
- Energy, dynamism and flexibility
- Ready for challenges and for learning
North preferably Lombardia region